MDN Technical Interview process
MDN Technical Interview process consists of 3 rounds.
1. Basic Skills
- English competency: Technical English written test. [Time Limit 1hr.]
- Word processing skills
- Replicate a given technical document using Open Office Word. For sample document Click here [Time limit: 30 min.]
- Replicate a given technical presentation using Open Office Presentation. For sample presentation Click here[Time limit : 30 min.]
2. Technical Competency (after clearing 1st round)
- Multiple choice technical test in your area of expertise: C or Digital Design. [Time limit: 1 hr.]
- Written test (after clearing multiple choice) in your area of expertise: QA / Software Programming / Digital Design. [Time limit: None]
3. Personal Interview(after clearing 2nd round)
- Presentation: Technical seminar in any technical topic of your choice. Please pay attention to time limit, slides quality, fluency and technical depth and comfort. [Time limit: 15 min.] Seminar has to be prepared using Open Office Presentation or MS Power Point or similar presentation tool. MDN will provide an LCD projector and laptop. Please e-mail your presentation in .pdf format ahead of time. Please DO NOT use any pirated software in the preparation of your presentation.
- Interview with project manager and others.[Time limit: None]
Test is typically conducted from 9 AM onwards
MDN does not have a cafeteria, so please bring your own lunch or make alternate arrangements for it.
Venue : Manipal Dot Net Pvt. Ltd. 4-285K, Manipal - Alevoor Road, Shanthi Nagar, Manipal, Karnataka 576104